Robotics4Deaf digital inclusive recommendation for the 2020-30 EU disability strategy: from the GRASSROOT to the EU level
- To design of the policy strategy which will ensure sustainability of products, further exploitation and expansion and utilising the opportunities provided as part of the EU DIGITAL AGENDA FOR EUROPE and all related initiatives such as the EU CODE WEEK, EU ROBOTICS WEEK, EU DISABILITY STRATEGY, EU DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP DAY etc.
- The ROBOTICS4DEAF INCLUSIVE POLICY RECOMMENDATION PACK for upscaling, transferability and sustainability of the projects’ products at the local , regional, national land EU level for further exploitation;
- The ROBOTICS4DEAF CLUBS through investigation of the potential sustainability and management of the programme, its process and products;
- A POLICY MOVEMENT which is a GRASSROOT initiative UPSCALLING INTO THE NATIONAL LEVEL with the organisation of various events based on the products and achievements of the project;
- The ROBOTICS4DEAF ANNUAL COMPETITION at the local, regional, national and EU level.